OpenTrust Sign & Proof Infrastructure (SPI)
OpenTrust SPI – Leading Global Platform for on Premises Digital Signature creation and verification.
OpenTrust SPI - Signature Proof Infrastructure, in paperless world
OpenTrust SPI enables companies to sign documents and obtain poof that business transaction is made. It is on-site solution that sign and verify digital signature on electronic transactions.
SPI improve traditional way of transactions that involve manual signature, stamps and paper documents to create faster, easier, more convenient and secure business processes.
More and more organizations are choosing to automate business processes and eliminate paper. A paperless environment increases efficiency, reduces storage space and paper-related costs and is more environmentally friendly. In the digital age, the use of electronic signatures is increasingly popular to avoid delays in processing and to reduce the risk of fraud and forgery. The e-signature has indeed become an integral part of the automated business process within the IT infrastructure.
OpenTrust Signature and Proof Infrastructure (SPI) is a complete electronic signature and proof management solution, ideal for large organizations. It facilitates customized report and provides powerful audit trail capabilities to ensure that the signature and the file associated are regarded as valid and legally binding.
OpenTrust SPI software suite targets all organizations seeking to secure their paperless transactions. It is highly configurable open e-signature framework, easy to implement and integrate electronic signatures into business processes, easing the management of legally recognized elements of proof within the ERM and BPM.
OpenTrust SPI users can conduct business via electronic transactions whenever and wherever they choose by establishing trust in the electronic world. Using OpenTrust SPI significantly accelerates business processes, saving time and lowering the costs of business operations.
OpenTrust SPI’s architecture provides comprehensive control over signature functions in the form of a global multi-application service with numerous advantages. The solution addresses all organizations that are automating business processes and require e-signatures.
OpenTrust SPI is considered to be a simple, strong and secure solution for digital signatures and is seamlessly integrated into the most common IT systems deployed around the globe today.
Features and Benefits
- Secure paperless transactions
- A simple, strong and secure solution for digital signatures
- A proof management infrastructure that facilitates regulatory compliance
- A solution for automating business processes
- Secure and powerful audit trail capabilities
- Rapid implementation and integration of electronic signatures into business processes
- Significantly accelerates business processes, saves time and lowers cost of business operations
- Seamless integration into the most common IT systems
- Integrate via SOAP interfaces to existing business applications
- Add e-signature to processes deployed in SAP, IBM, Oracle applications, FileNet, Documentum and MS SharePoint.
- Separation of digital signature from the business process workflow
- Support for PDF, XAdES and CMS signatures
- Support for multiple Certification Authorities
- Management of signature profiles and policies
- Client side signature by applet
- Server signature by web services and on the fly generated single use signature certificates
- Proof record containing multiple documents and signatures
OpenTrust SPI (Sign & Proof Infrastructure) use digital certificates and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) to help your global business meet region-specific requirements, such as those found in the European Union, as well as the requirements of regulated industries around the world, including Financial, Aviation, Healthcare, Government, and Energy and Utilities.