WPO Support Engineer
Under general supervision responsible for the technical support and advice for customers regarding hard- and software for one or more product areas. Is responsible for diagnosis, reconfiguration, installation, quality management, SLAs. Maintains system documentation, executes implementation and gives support for different platforms (e.g. LAN, WAN). May assists in developing in-house training-concepts. Assists in creating solutions to improve the functionality, reliability and usability of the systems supported.
Works under general direction on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Demonstrates competence in own area; may still be acquiring higher level skill.
- Implement Seamless Releases – Apply knowledge of Release processes, coexistence testing methods and Release templates
- Increase User Satisfaction – Apply knowledge of business requirements, products and services, effective communication/relationship building techniques, change management principles, service levels, and general problem solving techniques
- Drive Incident Resolution to Ensure Business Continuity – Apply knowledge of ITIL framework and associated processes, escalation procedures, severity/prioritization classifications for incidents and Incident diagnostic techniques
- Drive Problem Resolution to Ensure Business Continuity – Apply knowledge of ITIL framework, root cause analysis and problem resolution, problem record quality standards and Problem severity and prioritization standards.
- Optimize Hardware, Software, and Operating Systems – Apply knowledge of business, software application and hardware, and analysis, system repair, system installation and technical skills and expertise.
- Enable timely and Effective Delivery of Requested Services – Apply knowledge of ITIL framework, escalation process, Request severity and prioritization, Request process and record data elements and Request routing/documentation.
- Ensure Organizational and Team Member Success - Apply knowledge of coaching techniques, mentoring models and collaboration tools, techniques and methods.
- Drive Restoration of Service for High Severity/Complex Problems –Apply knowledge of ITIL framework, root cause analysis and problem resolution, Problem documentation, escalation procedures, facilitation methods, corrective action processes and Problem diagnostics tools/processes.