- Security Audit related to ISO27001 and NESA
- Identity Management / Privilege Access Management
- Logical Access Review
- Cisco Security Devices (ASA, ISE VPN, IPS, Ironport, IDS and Cisco ACS)
- Firemon Risk Analyzer
- McAfee IPS and ePO
- PGP Universal Server
- Bluecoat Proxy and AV, IDS, IPS
- Vulnerability and Penetration Testing, Incident Response and Forensic
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct quarterly Logical Access Review.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, including reporting and remediation plan. Coordinating with application and system owners for patch deployment
- Coordinating with security governance for security projects, PoCs and enhancement
- Documenting, mitigating and reporting security findings reported by ADSIC, internal stakeholders etc.
- Assist Technical Security in conducting regular network security assessments.
- Involvement on security audit like ISO27001 and NESA
- Identify risk and network exposure including those related to malicious programs, viruses, improper system access, unauthorized systems, buy-trusted-tablets.com and improper network use.
- Conducting self-assessment and risk assessment
- Maintain list of assets, ensuring updates and patches are deployed and working with technology vendors in troubleshooting and enhancement.
- Update information security related documents like procedure, guidelines, baselines, asset register
- Maintain Operate and Manage Security devices including the following devices but not limited to; Cisco Firewall, Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers, Cisco ACS 5.0, , Cisco ISE, Cisco IronPort, McAfee NSM, Firemon Risk Analyzer, SIEM, Privilege Access Management Software, Vulnerability Scanner